Friday, May 30, 2008
What is busy ?
I really don't understand why people keep mentioning the word 'busy'?
I feel that a person who is 'busy' he/she should not even have time to think about busy at all.
Very often, "busy" is just a smoke screen, an excuse to be lazy?
So friends, please avoid using this word 'busy'.
This word is so harmful that it can hinder our potential success.
This word can stop us from pushing ourselves to our limits.
There are times when i do feel the pressure due to tight schedules.
Seriously I don't feel like a human anymore.
I don't feel stress, depressed, hurt anymore.
I guess is the training and events that I've been thru so far.
My version of 'superman' is not the one that is born in planet krypton.
It is one that endured thru many many hardships, trainings and setbacks.
It is one that focus in consistent training, overcoming injuries, strong preserverence, mentally and physically strong, able to push his body to the limits.
'Ironman' Triathlon
Swim – 1.9kms
Bike – 90.1kms
Run - 21.1kms
For now it is a dream
But it will not stay forever a dream
Because i'm working towards this dream
Entry out.
3:04 AM
some feelings are not said , but rather played ...