Wednesday, May 16, 2007
I'm studying A Maths..! Been around 2 years since I touch Maths.. Erm .. Kind of forgot most of the stuff, so I'm picking them up slowly.. Recollecting my memories for Maths.. Well, its not tough either, just gotta start all over again.. Sunday is the dead line.. Coz I'm giving my first A maths tuition on sunday..
RMIT sent a letter to me.. Humm.. feels good to be accepted.. (After countless rejections from NTU & NUS over the past 2 years) Anyway, SIM is most likely the place I'll end up with.. I'll just work hard in university, doesn't matter what university it is la.. Afterall, I should be just happy that I'm given a chance to study in the course I like..
Well well, 30 july .. Kind of look forward to that day.. Enrolment day.. After 2 years in the army, half a year working as an insurance agent .. I start to miss something that I used to hate .. school.. Who knows I may find my special one in SIM ..?=) I'll just leave a question mark for this topic.. I guess the most important thing right now is pass my CFP ,take up ACCA and do well in uni.. End of entry!
11:45 PM
some feelings are not said , but rather played ...